Join Wilcity Bundle Plugins club to unlock all premium plugins
Warning: Account that you use to purchase a Wilcity Product and Account that you used to generate Wilcity Token MUST BE THE SAME. If you purchased Wilcity Product with another account, please contact us at Contact Us
If you are using the Gold plan, You can use all Wilcity Paid Plugins for free!
We will build your Android app, and your iOS app looks exactly like the demo. After the Apps have been created successfully, We will send to you an email notification.
After releasing a new version, We will re-build the both iOS App and Android App and re-send it to you. You don’t have to pay to us within 2 years from the purchased day.
- There are at least 10 listings on your site (not the demo)
- Your Apple Developer account to generate p12 files. To register an Apple Developer account, please click on this link. If you don’t want to upload iOS App, you can skip it.
- Your Google Play Store account to register Android App on the Google Play Store. To register a Google Play Store account, please click on this link.
- A WordPress account to build the App Home Page on your site
- If you want to design App Logo (1024 x 2024px – vector file) yourself, please send it to us.
- If you want to design your App Splash Screen (1242 x 2436px) yourself, please send it to us.
How long does it take to build an App?
What steps do We work on your app?
- Check your site and process to configure your App
- We will build an iOS / Android App
- After the app is built successfully, We will submit it to App Store / Google Play
- Apple / Google will review your app.
- It may get a reject
- The app will be approved after passing all App Store / Google Play terms & policy
- Website Checking (1 day): Checking your website and report to you things need to be resolved such as Listing Content. If We can resolve it it ourself, We will do it.
- App configuration (3 days): Setting up Basic things such as App Slash, Firebase Configuration, App homepage, and so on.
- Build an iOS App (3 days): Building and submitting your App
- Submit iOS App to TestFlight (for testing) and wait for Apple Review: It usually takes 1 day
- Submit iOS App to App Store and wait for Apple Review: It usually takes 4 days (*)
- Build an Android app: 1 day
- Submit Android app to Google Play and wait for review: It usually takes 4 days (*)
- Setting up Apple Login, Facebook Login, Gmail Login (2 days): It requires an approved app, so it’s last step.
* We can’t control Apple / Google Review Time, it depends on them. From our experience, It usually takes 4 days, but it may take up more time than normal.
Please read Terms and Conditional and Privacy before purchasing
Exactly express way to publish your apps on Google Play and App Store.
Customer support especially on bug fix is awesome all the time.