WooCommerce Advanced WooCommerce is an WordPress plugin, it’s compatible with Wilcity Listing Directory Theme only. This plugin allows you can:
- Show up WooCommerce Simple Products on a Single Listing with professional style.
- Customer can Order Product directly right on Listing page.
- After a customer ordered a product, Wilcity will send a notification (Wilcity App) + SMS to Product Vendor and Customer
How can I install this plugin?
- From the admin sidebar, click on Appearance -> Install Plugins -> Install and Activate: WooCommerce, Dokan and Wilcity Mobile App
- Purchasing Wilcity Advanced WooCommerce at https://wilcityservice.com/product/wilcity-advanced-woocommerce/
- Log into your site -> Click on Wilcity Service from the sidebar -> Click on Install button on Wilcity Advanced WooCommerce box -> Finally, click Activate this plugin
How can I setup this feature?
My Advanced Product Mode
- Specify Products: This feature allows you can specify what products should be shown on the listing. The product must be created by Listing Owner
- Specify Product Categories: You can pickup Product categories that you want to show up on the listing. Wilcity will fetch to Product Categories and get all products that created by Listing Owner and show it up on the listing
- Get all author products: Wilcity will fetch all products that created by Listing owner and show it up on the listing
- Inherit: Inherit the default setting under Appearance -> Theme Options -> Advanced WooCommerce Settings
- Default WooCommerce Checkout: When clicking on Checkout button on Single Listing, it will redirect customer to WooCommerce Checkout page
- Directly Checkout: When clicking on the Checkout button, a popup will be appeared. Your customer will filled up information on the Checkout popup field and click Submit button
Once a customer ordered a product, Wilcity will send 2 messages:
- To Product owner
- To the Customer
In order to use this feature, you need to setup Twillio Service: Appearance -> Theme Options -> Advanced WooCommerce Settings ->Twilio Settings.
- Go to https://www.twilio.com/ and register an account
- Then you will get a Virtual Phone Number
- Navigate to Settings -> General to get your ACCOUNT SID and AUTH TOKEN
- Log into your site -> Appearance -> Theme Options -> Wilcity Advanced WooCommerce -> Twillio Settings Paste these information there
Standard WooCommerce Product Settings and Booking WooCommerce Product Settings
If you want to use SMS feature, you can define SMS content there. Once a customer ordered a product, Wilcity will send these messages to: Product owner Phone Number and Customer Phone Number.
Product Owner Phone Number
If Product Owner entered Phone Number under Dokan Dashboard setting, this number will be used. Otherwise, the number under Front-end Dashboard -> Profile -> Phone Number will be used
Customer Phone Number
It’s Phone number that customer filled up on Checkout area (Popup Checkout or WooCommerce Checkout page)