How can I setup this feature?
Before installing the plugin:
- If you haven’t bought Wiloke Gmail Login plugin, click on Wiloke Gmail Login product. We suggest you consider to buy Wilcity Bundle Plugin to unlock all of our premium plugins and features.
- Click on Wilcity Service, make sure that Wilcity and Wilcity is up-to-date
Setting up Wiloke Gmail Login plugin:
- Click on Wilcity Service
- Find Wiloke Gmail Login plugin then click on the button Install.
- Click Active
- Watch the following tutorial to setup the feature
Is this plugin compatible with Wilcity App?
We are developing this feature and it will be integrated on Dec, 2020
- Resolved an issue that could cause the login with Gmail not working
- Resolves an issue that caused undefined isContributor when signing with Gmail on the Wilcity App
Integrated Gmail Login to Wilcity App. To integrate this feature to Wilcity App, please do the following steps:
- Go to Wilcity Service -> Update Wiloke Gmail Login plugin
- Download Wilcity from ThemeForest -> Then extract wilcity-package.zip -> You will see wilcity-app.zip there
- Read and follow https://documentation.wilcity.com/knowledgebase/create-ios-oauth-client-id-android-oauth-client-id/
- Then rebuild your App
Resolved an issue that could cause Gmail Login to not working on Web Version
Version 1.1.2, 1.2.3
Solves an issue that could cause Gmail Login to stop working on Wilcity App
Solves an issue that could cause Undefined issue if Wiloke OTP Login is disabled.