How to update to new version of Wilcity?
Update from Wilcity Service
- Step 1: Setting up Wilcity Service plugin
- Log into your site
- Backup Translation file of this plugin
- Click on Wilcity Service from admin sidebar -> Update Wilcity Theme. You should update the Wilcity in the following oder:
- Wiloke Listing Tools is always updated first
- Then other plugins
- Wilcity theme is always updated last
Manually update from ThemeForest
- Go to https://themeforest.net/downloads
- Download Wilcity package
- Extract the package, then you will see wilcity.zip folder -> Continue extracting this folder and You will see plugins folder
- Upload each of plugins to wp-content -> plugins folder and then extract the uploaded package to replace the old plugin.
- Upload wilcity.zip to wp-content -> themes folder and extract this file to replace the old theme.
Join Wilcity Bundle Plugins club to download all premium plugins for free
Wilcity App is now compatible with SDK45
May 29, 2023
Listing Tabs ux on mobile device
April 26, 2023
Resolved an issue that causing My Plan to not show up on the Billing Dashboard
April 20, 2023
Resolved Favorite Dashboard to not loading
April 6, 2023
Resolved an issue that causing Listings to not appear on the Customer Dashboard
March 20, 2023
Resolved broken js issue
March 4, 2023
Resolved build Android app issue https://documentation.wilcity.com/knowledgebase/how-to-build-wilcity-app-using-eas-build-and-expo-sdk-47/
Changed Register button name to become an author if the Add Listing feature is enabled
February 9, 2023
Resolved broken search bar issue
December 26, 2022
Resolved broken Google Map due to deprecated function
November 2, 2022
You need to update the following plugins as well:
1. Wioke Listing Tools
2. Wilcity Mobile app
Added Breadcrumb to Single Event page. To enable this feature, click on Appearance -> Theme Options -> Directory Type
Fixed an issue that causing the label of input field is blank on the Android device
Removed a gap above the Top Bar menu
Fixed an issue that could cause blank Front-end dashboard
Fixed an issue that causing blank Events app screen if the Event Calendar is empty.
October 26, 2022
Resolved an issue that causing Add Review to not work
October 12, 2022
Resolved an issue that causing Notification is duplicated when editing a listing (Update Wiloke Listing Tools to resolve this issue)
Resolved an issue that causing the Header Menu looks weird when scrolling down.
Resolved an issue that causing Single App Screen is broken. To resolve the issue, please rebuild the Wilcity App.